Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Wonderful Day


I know that this is a little behind, but I thought that I would tell you all about the fun time that I had the other weekend.
The Saturday before last 4 other gals and I left our boyfriends, husbands, kids, and pets at home... and took off on a Sonoma County wine tasting adventure! Granted I didn't get to do much tasting, but just getting to spend the day with a group of really funny, beautiful and sweet ladies was quite a treat! We went to about 5 different wineries, enjoyed a yummy picnic and a Mexican dinner! What a perfect day. Everyone was happy and there were no worries, just lots of smiles and laughter!
Thank you ladies for such a great day... lets do it again soon (when I can do a little tasting too)! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great looking blog, I enjoyed the sharing and photos, I'm so happy for Jessica & Matthew

Bless be your child

Janie said...

Looks fun. I wish I could hang out with you guys and not drink wine. :)