Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome Our New Arrival

On Wednesday night 6/30/2010 at 7:35 we got to FINALLY welcome a new (and much anticipated) member to our family! It weighed in at 3,494 pounds and is 189 inches long! We couldn't be happier! :) No, but seriously, we finally did get our new car! Yippee! I love it! I have never owned a new car before. Now i feel like I have a car that I can feel proud of owning and not be embarrassed to get out of when I show up at peoples houses for house calls, but I have a very appropriate 'mom' car!


It's a 2011 Subaru Outback, in gun metal grey with black leather interior. It's pretty darn snazzy, with a back-up camera, heated seats, dual climate control, back seats that recline, harman/kardon premium audio system, partial zero emissions, Blue tooth built into the car, a Boxer engine, continuous all wheel drive and this way cool consciously variable transmission! Yes, I love it! We installed the car seat last night (thanks Liz) and put in our hospital overnight bags so that we are ready when ever our other new arrival decides to make its appearance.

3 comments:

Janie said...

Congratulations!! I just hope your other arrival isn't quite as big as this one!! :) It looks GREAT! You must be in heaven.

Things are CRAZY here. I love it but at the same time I won't cry when it's over. Well when Katie drives away I will but not over the ending of busy!

dalendawn727 said...

You look great in your new car! Does Sonny like it? Can't wait for a ride.
Dad

liz said...

Wacca!!!! You still with child??? :) I love your car.. it smells sooo good!! and you are welcome for helping you with the carseat! Any time! I love that the color of your car is gun metal gray. Love you!