Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Matthews 29th Birthday

My theory as to why I was early with little Mallory was that she didn't want to miss her Daddy's 29th birthday (on July 20th).
The day started with a little father/daughter snuggle time!
Mallory loves her daddy almost as much as he loves her!
Next it was time for gifts! I gave the birthday boy a new ring (since over a year ago Matthews original wedding band apparently jumped out of his pocket, never to be seen again). But Matthew kept thanking me for the best present he could have asked for (he is so wrapped up in Mallory and I love it)!
After that it was time to get nice and clean for Matthew little family birthday dinner. Mallory loves the water on the back, but anywhere else and she has a little fit!

In the evening we heading to my folks house for Beenas famous meatballs and Joyce's Chocolate cake! Yummy! It was a wonderful evening and everyone had fun... but Mallory was the center of it all (even though it was her daddy's day, he didn't seem to mind sharing).

1 comment:

Janie said...

So cute!!!! I'm in love and I haven't even met her yet! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Matthew!