Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mallory Rose Klein


On July 15th 7:36 pm our life was blessed by the addition of little Mallory Rose! She is just perfect! We are so in love with her! She was 10 days early (yep, she takes after me on that) and weighted 7 pounds and was 20.5 inches long. Long and lean little one! She is a very happy and easy (so far) baby and is nursing like a champ! I'll talk more about everything soon... just wanted to let you all see our beautiful new addition to our family!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

She is precious! Congrats you guys! We are SO happy for you! Can't wait to meet her. :)
Much Love,
Joel and Mel

liz said...

She is so perfect!!!!! I had such a great time meeting her!! I am so excited for the both of you!!! Can't wait to see her again.. and you :)

Janie said...

Look at her little eyes wide open, taking in the world. I wish I were there instead of laying in my bed feeling crapy! :)

I'm so happy for you! I can't believe how great you look. Of course, you are a champ.

Congrats! Can't wait to hold that perfect little Malory!

Speciale said...

She is SO precious!! I am so excited for you guys. :) And I can't believe you had a girl! So exciting and the name is just beautiful i love it.

lowrain said...

Congratulations to you both. What a dolly she is. I love the name Mallory Rose. She is perfect in everyway that I can see. Girls are really lots of fun. You look wonderful Jessica. Enjoy every minute, it just flys by.
Love Marilyn B

Katie said...

Congrats Jessica and Mathew!!!! She is beautiful! I absolutely adore her name!
You look amazing Jessica!

M. Maudlin said...

What an absolutely beautiful baby girl! I am so happy for you both, and I can't wait to meet her!

Lynn said...

congrats, Jessie and Matthew! I look forward to meeting her :D

I expect she might have added some weight, if she'd had the additional 10 days, but I guess she was 'ready'-- BIG love!

Auntie M

The Tsarnas Family said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little one!

brodave said...

con grats mom and dad we have now I have a new favorite cousin,
Brodave

familyof5 said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats, congrats, congrats! A little girl, and I heart that name! Great job kids!

bree said...

shes soo perfect!!!!