Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Random Mom Thoughts


Sorry that it's been a few days... I have been busy. So yesterday Mallory had her 2 week Dr.appointment and it went great! She has gained almost 1 pound in 1 week (what a little porker) so she now weighs 7 pounds 5 oz.!!!! The breast shield is defiantly doing it's job!
I wanted to thanks EVERYONE who has brought us dinners over these past 2 weeks. Not only has the food been REALLY yummy, but it has been a total blessing to our little family. It's wonderful not to have to worry about cooking/shopping/feeding Matthew! So thank you all very very very much! Hopefully I can return the favor one of these days.
Today Mallory's birth announcements arrived (so be watching your mailboxes). But for a few of you I need your addresses (Bostwick family and West Cousins).
A few things that I have learned already about being a mom... I do NOT do well on little sleep (even though she is sleeping in 3-4 hour blocks at night) the entire sleep deprivation thing is hard on me and I get REALLY grumpy (especially towards Matthew... Sorry)! Breastfeeding is more difficult then it looks. I have never valued my mom or my friends any more then I do now! There is nothing like the smell of your own baby! Even gas smiles make it worth it! :)

3 comments:

Janie said...

Shane and I are loving this posting. We think she is so cute!!!!! My mom's address is 1310 Rouge River Rd. Fernley, NV 89408. I'm loving your "mommy thoughts".

Speciale said...

She has the sweetest face, what an angel! Okay...I don't know if we were included in the annoucement deal but if you have an extra (don't feel obligated) we would love one! 320 5th ave apt 11, salt lake city, ut 84103.

lowrain said...

oh so precious and beautiful.
I think she looks just like Dawn. Ya????