Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love Sick

I don't know when I got so attached to my husband, but its happened. He and I used to live in different towns (even while we were married) and would go weeks without seeing each other. It was hard, but not the biggest of deals. Now, he leaves for a 4 day bachelor party in Vegas and I have a ache in my heart and our bed is all of a sudden way to big (despite the copious amount of pillows that I have been accumulating since pregnancy), and I have to go and find one of his old t-shirts to sleep in (i sound like a love-sick high school girl). I'm not sure what changed, and why I want him around so much, but I do! And I am very happy that he is home... and not allowed to leave until long after the little one is born!!!

3 comments:

Janie said...

I'm love sick for Matthew just reading this. Oh Matthew... COME BACK TO ME... Oh wait, I don't love Matthew! I love Shane. He he he. :)

Speciale said...

Aww, I'm having all sorts of flashbacks right now! Except embarassingly a lot are after high school....is that bad? lol :)

Jer said...

So cute. Makes me want to puke ( sounds like hs too!)