Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baby Shower Pictures

I have no idea how I am ever going to show all of the wonderful shower pictures... I guess I'll just bombard you guys with pictures... most are self explanatory, a few require a little description! :) Enjoy and thank you again to you all for making my baby shower so wonderful! I love you all!











The REALLY cute and yummy bug cake... pre and post 'Klein Cut'








































The last picture is one of a ton of adorable knit toys, clothes, bibs, washcloths, blankets, socks and hats that Grandma Dawn has knit over the past 8 + months (according to her that's what I get for making her wait 40 weeks before getting to hold her grand baby)! :) So funny!
























2 comments:

Janie said...

Cute pix! Where did you get those? :) ha ha, I'm so funny. Who took the one of you and Liz? It's so cute. You are just too photogenic, that's the issue here. can't wait to take some of you holding your new baby (boy :))

liz said...

It was such a GREAT shower!!!!!!!! i LOVED seeing all of your family and friends.. and soo great to meet Janie!!! She is adorable and full of energy... just like you!!! You are loved Waca!!! :)