Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Wedding Fun


Matthew and I went to a wedding this past weekend... it's always fun to get a little dressed up (and to see Matthew in something other then a t-shirt)!!!!! ;) It was a wedding for on of Matthews rugby guys, so they all had fun hoopin' and hollerin'... Yes, we were 'That table'. I felt a little out of place (since I think I was the only sober person there). All the rugby boys are now referring to how much time left in my pregnancy in ounces... so that's pretty funny to listen to, and watch the confusion on the faces of others. It was fun evening, good food, good music, really good cake!!!! The wedding shut down pretty early (like 9:30) which was great for me, since I swear I now turn into a pumpkin come 10 pm... plus that way I didn't have to drag Matthew away from a fun time! I hate being the old stick-in-the-mud. Saddly I think that's what I am turning into. oh well.

3 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Nice belly button...your so darn cute!
Dad

Janie said...

I love this picture! You look like the cutest party pooper I've ever seen!

Jer said...

I love old stick in the MUDs! You match me best