Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Journey!



There is no doubt that this kid has good/fun taste in music! As of yesterday it didn't much seem to care what sort of music is on... classic rock, fine. 80's, sure. Christian, alright. Country, whatever. But yesterday I just happen to be listening to a plethora of Journey (3 songs to be exact) and this little baby went buck-nutty! It was dancing and wiggling. I swear there were some John Travolta moves going on in my belly! I was cracking up!!!!!! Just to make sure that it wasn't some fluke, I listened to some other music. I got the usual response to that, a little move here and there, nothing big and exciting. Then I went back to the Journey music and once again the little wild child came out! So Funny! Hey, at least it's music that I like too!
I had a baby Dr. appointment yesterday and all is well with both me and the little one. I am measuring spot on. So despite the fact that I am carrying 'small'/not that far out, everything is perfect! The baby kicked the Dr. really hard (which she thought was funny). Heart beat and rate are sounding perfect and as of now the little one is in a head down position! But that could change. In 2 weeks I'll get another ultrasound to confirm position, and that's really when it matters where/what direction the baby is facing. But this little one, being the very obedient baby that it is, is going to stay in this perfect position the entire time.... right?!

3 comments:

Janie said...

That is some good taste in music there baby Klein! and yes, children live to please you and always obey so worries.

liz said...

I love JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your baby is way cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great music!!!!!! I can't wait to meet that little bundle of joy!!

dalendawn727 said...

Baby was dancing with Glee.
Dad