Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Great Yard Adventure

Ok, So here is our 'Baby' fruit picture for the week. Matthew thinks that we already did a Pineapple (which we probably did, but with my mushy-brain I can't seem to remember). But none the less, this time our baby is the size of the ENTIRE thing, stem included.! We had a very exciting 3 day weekend.... we spent the whole weekend digging up our yard and putting it back together again. Why would we do that you ask.... because we put in a drip system for the garden, sprinklers for the lawns (yes all 3 areas) and a spray system for the flowers!!!!!! It was an intense weekend. I had never done any of that sort of thing, so Matthew was really good about teaching me what we were supposed to do, and letting me do things on my own/ taking over wehn I was tired. Talk about back breaking work. This is our garden.... ahhhhhh, so cute!


THIS was what all of our lawn looked like for a few days! It was like we were digging trenches for war! After 3 1/2 days of sprinkler junk I think we have just about finished it all (there is one head that we still have to replace). I am so excited not to have to spend 1-2 hours a day watering this summer (especially with the little one will be taking up most of my time at that point)! Plus (hopefully) we are going to save money on the water bill! Always a great thing!






No comments: