Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby Shower

This weekend was my baby shower! It was the strangest feeling to be going to a baby shower for ME! (Just one more dose of reality that this little baby is going to be here soon). It was such a wonderful shower (A HUGE Thank you to Momma and Janie)! There ended up being 42 people that showed up to give love and support to this little one! I was totally overwhelmed by the number of people/showing of love/amount of gifts! It was a beautiful warm, sunny day, and we sat out in the back yard under large umbrellas played a few games, ate good food and cake and visitied with eachother. It was REALLY REALLY wonderful to get to visit with all the ladies... some from high school, work, vet school, neighbors, family and old and new friends. I don't have any pictures of the shower (but would love some.... hint, hint, hint)... I'll post them as soon as I get a few! Thank you to all who were able to make it, I felt so loved and honored, that all weekend I kept getting teary-eyed when I would think about it! Ahhhhhh hormones, got to love them!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

It was such a wonderful day and you looked soooooo very beautiful and happy, Jessica! Thank you for having so many of us over Gma Dawn! I can't wait to find out if I'm right about the baby (a boy) but at this point, whether it's a boy or girl, you have a great collection to get you started on the path to competent parenthood. You got so many gifts! They were GREAT!!! I am so excited for you two! :)
Take care! LOVE YOU!

Bob and Dottie's Big Adventure said...

Oh Jess, I would so loved to have been there. I thought about you all day and called your mom the next morning to hear all about it. Know that my heart was there and that that little one and I will meet up soon! I love you, Aunt Dottie

Janie said...

I'm so glad you had fun. It was wonderful seeing everyone loving you! Thank goodness for your mom who is so well equipped for LARGE crowds! (and your dad).

I will send pix ASAP.