Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

What a day!

Holly cow! I am exhausted! Yesterday, after our birthing class (which is going great), Matthew and I registered for baby things! Who knew that this little bundle needs SOOOOOOO much stuff!!!!! I think I called three of my girlfriends in the course of the day to ask if we REALLY needed this or that! I mean honestly it's pure craziness! But we have successfully registered at both Burlington Coat Factory's Baby Depot and Target! I was really proud of both Matthew and I for sticking it out. Towards the end though we were looking at things going, "do we need it?" "I don't know, sure, why not!" So we would just click it and move on (don't worry I went back and did a little editing this morning, now that I have my second wind)! Thanks ladies for the help and advice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure baby needs a newly remodeled bathroom at our house, so when it uses the tolet or showers it will be happy. Can you get that at Target?
Dad

Janie said...

I'm sure you wouldn't mind if your DAD handled a little remodel :) I think Target is fresh out! :)

I can't wait to see everything you registered for. Are you thinking, "where am I going to put all this?"