Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Empty Bed

It's funny how used to something we, as humans get. Last night Matthew drove to Sacramento (and stayed with his brother) so that he would already be in Sac bright and early for his test today... but that meant that I had the entire California king bed to myself. Some of you may be thinking that that sounds like heaven, but it was WAY to big and felt so cold and sad to sleep in there without him. I'm not really a snuggler at night, but even just knowing that Matthew is close by makes me sleep better. So needless to say my sleep wasn't great last night. I'll have to nap today! :) If everyone could send Matthew loads of prayers and positive thoughts today during his test, that would be great!
Also, for all you local folks, tonight my younger brother Tyler and his AMAZING band Jungle Under Kings are playing a gig at 'Chrome Lotus' in Santa Rosa at 9 pm. I think it's like a $5 cover if any of you want to go with my family and me! :)

2 comments:

Janie said...

I know the feeling you are talking about. It helps when you have a baby in bed with you :)

I will totally pray for Matthew! I HOPE he passes, that would be awesome.

I want to go see your brother's band!! Wish I was there.

All those crazy flours are what makes the treats healthier! They are higher in protein and wheat free! It is worth buying the extra ingredients so I am not eating white flour all the time :)

Jer said...

hope the test went well and i'm sure your brothers band was fun!!