Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Seder Dinner

Last night I went over to my friend Sara's house for a Christian-scued Seder Dinner. This was the second one that I have been to, and it is such a great way to truly remember the real meaning behind both the Passover and a powerful way to think about the Resurrection (Easter). Thank you to the Mileys for having me come over and be a past of such an incredible night and such delicious food!

3 comments:

Janie said...

It looks very cool. Tell me what each thing is.

Anonymous said...

Fascinating to read of your attendance at a Seder Dinner. I have never attended an official one but we used to do a church-sponsosred one years ago. Love, Beena

Jer said...

is that actually her seder plate? Very impressive...
You're missing the orange though.