Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

New Diaper Bag

I had no idea how hard it would be to find something as simple as a diaper bag! Granted I am just a tad on the picky side when it comes to finding the perfect ‘thing.’ So after searching lots of stores (hoping I could find one to register for) I started the never-ending online search. I guess the problem was that I didn’t want one that wouldn’t be boy/girl specific, I didn’t want one with a cartoon/looked to baby-ish (yes I know it’s for the baby) and I wanted one that Matthew would feel ok carrying around too. So I knew what I didn’t want, just not what I did want. I FINALLY found one that I really, really liked, so I ordered it! It just came in the mail the other day. See, even Matthew looks good holding it! And you can tell how much he likes it! I was super excited to get it. I already want (but haven’t) to fill it with baby stuff… though now that I think of it, I’m not really even sure what I need to fill it with. For now, just lots diapers, wipes, creams and clothes… right? Anything else?
Oh, Matthew left this morning (at 3:30 am) to drive with the Rugby team to Idaho! Keep him in your thoughts and prayers this weekend as they drive and play.

3 comments:

Janie said...

I don't think Matthew has EVER looked so sexy! It is a nice looking diaper bag.

LOVE the tummy you cute thing.

P.S. I still haven't found a diaper bag I like. Let me know how you like that one.

liz said...

So funny!!!!!! Matt's picture is the best!!! I love how Sonny is right there in the mix!!! I love the diaper bag!! Where online did you get it? As far as what to put in it.. you are right with the stuff you mentioned.. but I always had baby tylenol, little tummies, extra nuks and hand sanitizer.. and a change of clothes.. so exciting!!!!!!!!

Kevin said...

A toy or two and maybe a pacifier (if you go that route) aren't bad items to include.
Linda and I always had to have a back-up diaper bag, because we tended to forget them and leave them behind in places and it took a while to get them back (sometimes we never did). So if you get extras from well-meaning friends and loved ones, don't be in a hurry to throw them out or exchange them.