Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lost and Found

The baby Dr. appointment went great yesterday! I told her about my Botox (I mean Braxton Hicks contractions) and she told me that I really just need to listen to my body, and that means that I may have to take it easy (and maybe not mow the lawn/do hard gym workouts). To which I reluctantly agreed. We got to hear out sweet little babies heartbeat again (still right around 140) and my uterus is measuring perfectly. Which I am happy about because 4 weeks ago I was about 2 centimeters too small... but now after our little ones growth spurt we are right on track. She took a feel of my ever growing stomach (ok, uterus) and looked over at me with wide eyes and said "no wonder you can feel every little movement all you have in there is baby! So I guess our little one is actually fairly big right now and literally filling me up! Matthew and I brought in the 3-D pictures from the 20 week ultrasound to show her (yes, apparently we are THOSE annoying parents that force others to look at our babys pictures and say how cute it is) :) Any way, after the appointment we had a few other papers in our hands and were driving over to grab some lunch when we got a phone call saying that the ultrasound picture had fall out of our paper stack and they had it at the front desk. After lunch I went back over to grab it. Most of the office was empty because of lunch, so I went right over to the secretary and said "It's pretty sad, this poor kid isn't even born yet and we are already forgetting it places!" She was cracking up, I think I made her day with my irresponsible parenting! :) Hey at least something good came from it!

1 comment:

Janie said...

Remind me to never let you watch Reece again! J/K! I'm glad all is well.