Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I made Matthew take a picture of me last night when I got home from work.... not only to please all you people who were asking for a picture, but because yesterday for the FIRST time I was asked 'How far along are you..." without any talk of babies, pregnancy.... or anything baby related! So that was fun and I thought that I would commemorate it with this stunning picture! :) My belly is really getting big, it's like our little one finally got the notice that it is supposed to be growing. It has been doing the funniest thing these past 2 days. Picture yourself throwing your face and body against a sliding glass door and pressing your whole body there for like 30 seconds. THAT is just what it seems like this one it doing. I'll feel this huge thump inside, then I can take my hands and feel every couture of the baby's body, just like it has thrown and pressed itself against my womb! Its SO funny and kind of tickles in a very startling way! Any one else know what I'm talking about or is our baby just 'special'?

2 comments:

Heffe said...

I think Tom would do the same thing when he was in the womb, and he turned ot just fine........awww your "special baby" can have a "special uncle".

Janie said...

I sort of know what you are talking about. The thing is, is that you are in such phenomenal shape that you can feel your baby better than most. sometimes I could find a foot and then trace it down and feel her leg and such but you are getting a more clear picture. I wish I could jump in your body and feel what you feel for a second!

Thank you for posting a picture. You look beautiful! I really miss you and I can't wait to quit planning this shower and finally HAVE it so I can see you. I want to come a few days early if that's OK with you so I can get all set up and feel centered, not rushed. I was thinking June 1st but now Olivia has her school screening the 2nd so maybe then or the third. Let me know what you think. Love you!