Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Strange Poeple

I know, I know, I haven't written about the 26 week mark, sorry. I just haven't had a chance to get to the store and get this weeks fruit/veggie. Hopefully I'll get there tonight after work. But I did want to tell you all ANOTHER annoying client story. Maybe I am just uber sensitive because of the little one inside, but when you read this story I think that you all will be horrified too! :) Then you can join in my pain.
Yesterday after talking with a client I went out to the front desk to fishing things up with them. When I left, the lady said to Debbie (the receptionist) "Don't you think pregnant women look funny?" Debby thought that she miss heard her, so said, "what?" The lady repeated herself and Debbie told her that she thought that pregnant ladies looked beautiful. The client then said "but you know it's strange how they bump into things will their belly and open things into them." Debbie defended me saying that she didn't know what the lady was talking about and that I don't do any of those things.
Strange, huh? People are so rude and tactless. Thank goodness for Debbie setting her straight! Poor baby is already getting picked on and it's not even here to defend itself.

3 comments:

liz said...

what a mean and horrible lady!!!!! I think pregnant people look wonderful!!!!! and you are just so beautiful with that baby bump!!!!!!!! Don't you listen to crazy people like that!!!!!!!!

Janie said...

Some people have no filter! She probably has no children and doesn't understand the miracle of it all. Plus I think there is nothing more beautiful in the whole world than a pregnant woman!!!! So just ignore the crazies and remember I think you are gorgeous even when you bump into things :)

Speciale said...

Okay, after story #2 I'm officially annoyed with you! What the hec? People are rediculous. Hopefully no one says something to me while I'm giving a massage, they won't like what I'll do next! lol jk :) (kind of...)