Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Call Me Marth Stewart


Look! I have finished my first baby sweater! Actually it's my first sweater ever! As soon as I found out I was preggers I wanted to knit something for the little one, and finally I found a pattern I liked, yarn that would work for either gender, oh and the most important thing... time! Once the knitting part was complete the next big hurdle was finding buttons that I thought were worthy of not only the baby, but of being on MY first sweater. (Can you tell I'm excited about it)? The pattern was for a 6 month old... but looking at how it came out, it seems more likely to fit a 1 year old. Oh well, hopefully it just means that it will be used for a couple of winters! :)

3 comments:

Janie said...

That came out so cute. You did a great job. You and your mom blow me away with your talents!! I can't wait to see your little big in it :) Love ya.

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job! Nothing like a multi-cable sweater for your first sweater project! It will be a Klein family keepsake! Momma

Jer said...

you're too cute.Looks great!! such a fancy sweater for a first trial!