Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Grrrrrrrrrrr!

I just have to take a second to vent! I get so stinking frustrated when people come to me, as a veterinarian, asking for the answer to their animals many issues, THEN when I find out what's wrong with the animal and offer the owners a solution, the owners proceed to tell ME what wrong and how it should be fixed! Pretty sure that if they went to vet school and know all the things that are wrong and how to magical fix them all, they wouldn't have made the appointment in the first place! Grrrrrrrrr! If you want to know what's wrong and want it fix then LISTEN to what I say and STOP arguing with me! Either that or just don't bring in your sick animal in the first place, then I don't have to feel bad/guilty that the owners are not going to treat then poor animal appropriately! I mean seriously do these same people show up to the mechanic and tell THEM what's wrong with their car and how to fix it? Stinkin' people!

2 comments:

familyof5 said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't know that you had a blog! Good for you! (Another one for me to read...in all my spare time right?)

Janie said...

Two posts in one day! What a big girl! That is very frustrating!! I want you to know that I read this post with all the anger and passion it deserved while my children looked at me like I am crazy :)

I hope after all your venting you feel better. Have a restful evening.