Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Women's Retreat

This weekend myself and 3 other ladies (mom, Kerstin and Julia) set off for a weekend women's retreat! It was so wonderful!
It was really nice getting out of my own typical world, sleeping in a cabin, enjoying the company of others ladies and of course getting in lots of great God time! I love how after a God-based weekend like this it leaves me feeling so refreshed head to toe, inside and out! The topic was about Defining Moments in our lives that God has done or we have allowed to happen and how to stay on or get back on course again. The other great part of the retreat was seeing a few faces that I hadn't in some time.


Yes, that's Sara Trifilo (now Miley). I grew up with her and hadn't seen her in 10 (+) years! She is such a sweet heart and now has 3 beautiful little girls of her own! It was great to see her and to catch up after all these years!

5 comments:

Janie said...

Oh my goodness! How fun. Where did you go? Nice belly chick. It's out there now :)

I saw your artichoke plant while I was there and was totally jealous!! You totally have me convinced! You just have to convince my check book. Good luck with that :)

Janie said...

Oh and Wow Jeff, I never got dog crap from Matt! I am so jealous. You are "special".

liz said...

I wish I could have gone!! It looks like you had a blast!!! Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what an awful picture of me Jess!I think one of worst I've ever seen....but I love the blog! LOL! Very well done! Where's the pic of the 3 girls from Foursquare....and the tick pic?! LOL!Great catching up with you too! Thanks for the feature spot on your blog...I feel like a celeb! LOL :)

Anonymous said...

It was a great weekend, and awesome to share these moments with you! Seeing Sara again...Incredible!, and she looks beautiful, inside and out! Love, Dawn