Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Great Car Search

So, Matthew and I have been in the market for a new car for a little while now (and if you can picture my sad, old car you will know why). Now when I pull up to clients houses to wont have to worry about looking like a starving student or worry about leaving oil spots on their driveway! I can look like a 'real doctor.' Any way we have finally decided that NOW is the time to take the plunge and get one! After looking/researching/test driving a bazillion (yes, that's a lot) different cars we have narrowed our search down to 2! The 2010 Subaru Outback (Motor trends SUV of the year)



And the 2010 Chevy Equinox


We are going to test drive them both again this Sunday and bring along a bunch of 'stuff' (car seat, stroller...) just to see how they both are at holding it all/how it feels to more it all in and out.
Both cars have some really nice features about them, so it makes for a tough decision. Feel free to offer input if you know anything about either of these cars. I will look cute driving either one of them, and THAT is what really matters, right?

4 comments:

Janie said...

I'm voting the Subaru!! You will look hot and sexy driving it! And the storage thing sold me. Plus they are a great company with reliable cars and I like the look better. It feels very Doctorish to me :) Good luck Dr.

Speciale said...

Definatly Subaru! Which I can't believe I'm saying, I used to hate the way they look, but the new ones are sweet.

Anonymous said...

What is the price difference and the estimated MPG? Actually, I just want you to buy one, so Ty can buy your old one and I can have my Explorer back! I like the Subaru but we own GMC. Too bad I don't still have my VW bus with the peace signs painted on it...now that was a cool ride!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Equinox actually gets better gas mileage. I'm looking to buy a new car too. The apr on an equinox is shockingly high compared to everything else out there (6.9) but it actually really looks nice inside. They wouldn't let me drive one at the dealership because once again, ca dealers are. -jer
dumb)