Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Botox

I have a baby Dr. appointment today. Earlier in the week I had asked Matthew to help me remember to ask the Dr. about 2 things; 1. the braxton Hicks contractions and 2. Cal Disability form for maternity leave (since I'm the first at my work to get preggers). So this morning Matthew wakes up and says "Don't forget to talk to your Dr. about your Botox problem." I was dieing! Botox.... Braxton Hicks, so very close. But he did help me remember, so what more could I want! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's our Mattchew!!!tered

Janie said...

Are you sure it was a mix up?? or is Matthew worrying about your aging? :) That is hilarious!! He did better that my husband would have :)

Katie said...

That is hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!
You look great in your retreat pics!