Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Dr. Is In

I am back in business! Yep, it's official, I have a job! After a few great interviews and a little negotiating back and forth I am officially going to be a veterinarian for Santa Rosa Veterinary Hospital! It's going to be a little bit of a change not being in Healdsburg, but hopefully lots of my clients wont mind the drive and I get to work very close to my home! The other exciting part is that (once again) I am going to get to expand the range of animals that I work on. Approximately 25% of the patients seen at S.R.V.H (Santa Rosa Veterinary Hospital) at exotic (birds, reptiles and pocket-pets). So I am really super excited about the range of new animals that I'll be learning about and now treating!!!!! I start in 2 weeks, so I get 2 more wonderful weeks of Mallory-filled days.

Life is good!

4 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Yipee! More Mallory time!!Oh yea, good for you.

Janie said...

That is AWESOME! I am so happy for you. I am excited to hear about you working on more exotic animals. That will make for fun blogs to read. You are going to be great!!!

Speciale said...

Yay!! SO exciting! Congrats, I'm very happy for you. How awesome to work on exotic animals, you smart cookie.

Brianna said...

I couldn't be happier for you. It all worked out! Amazing :)