Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BAM! POW! KA-BOOM!

I feel as though I have been sucker punched!
BAM!
Right to my gut!
Yesterday, without warning I was 'let go' from my job! My job that I love. Apparently not for anything that I did or didn't do (not that I was told at least), but because money is so bad.
The poor economy has finally hit my little perfect bubble world.
So here I am at home on a Tuesday afternoon.
I have cleaned, ran, gardened, washed the dog, played with/fed/cared for Mallory, updated my resume, written 2 cover letters and FINALLY have stopped crying. Yesterday I was like a leaky faucet... water was pouring out of my eyes and nose (ewww). Pretty sure that my eyes are still swollen to about ½ their normal size.
But everything happens for a reason. God has a plan. Now I just have to listen to/for it.
Even with the reassurance that I KNOW I'll land on my feet, it doesn't make it any easier.
Sigh.
Pray for me, please.

5 comments:

Janie said...

I know you will land on your feet too, but your right, it doesn't make it easier. I am so sorry. I wish I could hug you in person instead of in my imagination. Shane and I were up half the night sick for you. We will pray for you. But I do know you will be fine. You are one of the most amazing people I know; bright, talented and beautiful!!

I still can't believe no warning or notice or explanation!!!

dalendawn727 said...

You are such a shining star and you are right, God does have a perfect plan for you. With everyone's prayers and support you will be ok. I love you so much and i am so proud of you! See you on the sunny side!
Dad

Speciale said...

Give em a good sucker punch right back! If I were there, I'd send Joe over to do it, lol. Gosh, really I am so sorry as well. We will keep you in our prayers and I have no doubt that God will have a not just another plan for you but a better one!

Brianna said...

We are all here for you. Whatever you need. I am great at writing anonymous letters telling off ex-bosses. Just sayin'...

familyof5 said...

Oh wow! I am sorry! I was just about to ask for you to email me too, cause I have a pet question....
If you don't want to answer any animal related questions, I totally understand....
If you do, can you email me?
arn47@juno.com

I hope you have a better day today, and that you find work asap! In the meantime, enjoy this little time you have at home with Mallory!

Angie