Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Stinky Pants

So my Friday work day went great! It actually wasn't a working interview but I was doing relief work for them (Because they were short one dr). They kept saying how they wished there was another position available because I seemed to fit right in, but sadly there is not. At least I had fun and know that they'll ask me back to do relief work again, and I made a little money (which is always helpful when you're unemployed) :)
This weekend Mallory had a stomach bug! Poor baby! We went through around 20 diapers yesterday alone (poor us), she took 5 naps in one day, had a fever and such bad gas. I was all prepared to take her to the dr. this morning, but when she got up she was happy as ever, normal poo and no more fever. Hurray!
I promise to start posting cute pictures of every ones favorite little baby girl again soon... maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Speciale said...

Well hopefully they'll have a position open soon! that'd be awesome! Poor Mallory, stinky messy poop is no fun for anyone. Hope it's all over!