Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Hunt

Sorry that I haven't posted in a week. It's taken a little time for me to wrap my head around this whole jobless-ness thing. Not that I fully (not even close) understand what went on, or what I/we are going to do now. But I've come to accept that (once again) I can't/ don’t have to know each and every thing that is going to happen in my life.
So with that I have been enjoying my time with Mallory! She and I have been going on long runs (which is great because I have no where that I then have to be at at any particular time), going to the park, working in the yard and in the house, hanging out with my mom, and doing some arts/crafts. It feels like a little home vacation. :) I have also revamped my resume and written a few cover letters and sent them all over to Brie who graciously edited them (and it's a good thing I did, because as a professor she knows how things should be done/writing/worded and kept me from looking like an idiot). What, humors not appropriate in a resume? (Just kidding, I'm not that bad). I now have my letters of recommendation from Dr. Dave, so... Let the hunt begin (after I go and buy some time resume paper to print it all out on)!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Jess, I am so sorry! You are such an amazing person,(and just as amazing vet) you will definitely land on your feet again!
Sounds like you have had some wonderful moments with your beautiful little girl. That is what life is all about!

You are in our prayers!

Speciale said...

Good for you for looking on the bright side :) That's not easy to do, but what a wonderful treat for not just you but Mallory as well. I know you'll find something in no time, you're awesome!

Janie said...

Enjoy your "home vacation" while you can, because someone is about to snatch up a great Dr. and then you will be a busy woman! Keep me updated on your searches. Good Luck!

Brianna said...

Glad to be of service. You are going to find something amazing...in Indiana. I mean, right around the corner from your house (sorry Dale).