Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Scream, Your Scream, We All Scream....

A few weeks ago we were all in the city for Matthews rugby game. While there, we thought, hey, let’s go for ice cream! Since we were in San Francisco there was no question as to where we would be getting our little treat... Ghirardelli Square!!!! WooHoo! Up until that point the Little Miss had not really had sweets, so we were all excited to see what she thought. Needless to say, Mallory LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! The ice cream, the whipped cream, the banana, the fudge! The whole kit and caboodle! Granted she is a combination of Matthew and my sweet-loving genes, so I guess we shouldn't have been shocked!







4 comments:

Janie said...

What a lucky girl to have that as her firs sweets! Now she knows only the best so don't be trying to give any of that grocery store carton stuff :)

Sounds like a fun day. Shane and I need to take our kids to S.F. one day. Olivia would probably, really like that.

Anonymous said...

Speaking for the Reitz side of the family, I can't for the life of me see how she could ever go for something sweet!!! We are known for our self control and healthy life style :) Sure wish the 3 of you were coming to Colorado!! You should come anyway!
love to all, Aunt Dottie

Speciale said...

It has been FOREVER since I've been there! Fun! I don't blame Mallory, who needs anything else other than ice cream from there??

Brianna said...

Wow! That's quite a plate of ice cream!