Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fringers Crossed

Ok, I know you all really only care about seeing cute pictures of Mallory... but not only have I not taken the time to download pictures, but I just want to be selfish and talk more about me for a while. :)As of this afternoon I have had 2 phone interviews (one with a hospital in Santa Rosa, the other with one in Healdsburg)! Both went very well and I MIGHT even have a working interview this Friday! (The butterflies in my tummy are a-goin')!!!! Actually One of the hospitals had just hired someone 2 weeks ago, but the more the Dr. and I talked... the more he was saying that this new vet may not work out and that I should come in!!!! Not that I want someone to lose their job, but maybe I could do relief or part time work. Who knows! So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue this adventure...

3 comments:

Speciale said...

Exciting! My fingers are crossed for you and prayers your way :)

dalendawn727 said...

While I appreciate your sensitivity about another person, don't forget it is a dog eat dog world out there for you vets....oh wait....never mind...
Dad

Janie said...

I have wanted to comment and call you the last 24hours but things have been VERY crazy around here with my mother in law visiting! That is so exciting and I wondering if you had a working interview today? I hope all is going well. Let me know.