Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My FIRST mothers day!



My FIRST mothers day was wonderful! Matthew and I slept in (which is a treat in itself), then I walked into the kitchen to find a hand made card from Matthew with a coupon to use for any spa/massage package that I wanted! WOW! I'm supper excited. I think that I would like to use it now, before the baby is born... or maybe I could find one that is having a 2 for 1 deal and I could get one post baby too! Matthew and I then went over to my parents house to celebrate with both of our moms.


We made my mom and blue bird house and we planted a big wine barrel flower garden for Joyce.



We all BBQed (despite the rain) and ate way too much delicious food. Sadly mom had to go to work, so then Joyce, Russell, Matthew and I went and visited Matthews grandma for a while. It was really nice to talk with Helen. Her eyes would just lite up when we would start talking about the baby and decorating/painting the baby's room! It was really cute! After that Matthew and I went back to our house and relaxed, ate some fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and watched a movie. It was a wonderful first Mothers day! Thank you all! :)

3 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

It was wonderful to have you all over and I'm glad you enjoyed your first Mother's Day...can hardly wait for next years...maybe baby will build you a bird house!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing so well. I loved all the movements as baby grew. See you soon. Way to be supportive of Matthew's rugby. It will make great outings next year when you bring baby with you to the park. Auntie Amada

Janie said...

You are looking nice and pregnant now!! I love it. I'm so glad you had a nice mothers day! Sorry I have been under the radar lately! My in-laws just left today and we have had so much going on!!!!!! Hope to blog soon.