Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Babys Room part 1

Well, the baby's room is now complete! Between Matthew, Sonny and I, we got the room painted, the crib together and most of the decorating done! It was really fun to do... each time another part of the room was finished I would sit/stand there picture our little one in that area (walking, laying, sitting, playing...) and just smile. It might take a few posts to get through all of the room renovation pictures, so enjoy! :)
We went with 2 shades of green for the walls; 'Shy Blossom' and 'Pastel Sage'. They look really nice, calming yet playful.










Ok, it's CRAZY that my bum and my belly are just about the same size. Good thing Matthew likes a round bum... because mine keeps getting more and more round! Watch out J-Lo I might be competition! Or like one of my lovingly sweet and sensitive brothers once told me, "You look like you could be in a rappers music video." oh so sweet. :)

3 comments:

Janie said...

Love the color! Can't wait for more pics!!! You look great!! The picture of you on the step ladder, hot! Your booty looks like the most perfect bubble I love it.

Karen Tappin RSVPed yesterday. :) There are over 20 people already!

Heffe said...

Umm I'm pretty sure that babies dont just walk, lay, sit, and play. They tend to do alot of crying, crapping, and are generaly just a pain in the butt for the for 18 years of their lives.
The room looks great, but it'll look even better with crayon scribbles all over the walls....that'll be my job, not the babies.

Speciale said...

hahahaha, i can't quit laughing! you are too much :) acutally, my non-existant behind could use some growing, maybe it'll catch up with my knockers one of these day, lol. LOVE the colors by the way-you are such a great decorator! you can do my baby's room too...but you'll have to pay your own way-deal? ha. in my dreams. :)