Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

22 Weeks


Posted by Picasa

I swear, over the past 5 days BB has grown leaps and bounds. Pretty sure 3 months have gone by in these 5 days. At least that how I am feeling.... very, very, VERY pregnant! On a walk the other day I was feeling, slow, tired and just about started to waddle (just for sheer sympathy)! Pathetic, I know.

Little BB is around 11 inches and still about a pound. It has hair on it's head, eyebrows and even eyelashes. It's little nerve endings are still in the process of fully developing... but he/she is starting to develop its tactile response...which is fun to think of it reaching out and exploring itself and its warm little surroundings. Its getting tooth buds beneath it's gums and his/her eyes are now fully formed (though there is still no pigment to its irises)... which will probably turn out to be beautifully brown like it's big sister.

2 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

How adorable. It is already such a cute little squirt.
Dad

Janie said...

How did I miss this blog. I swear it wan't here earlier yet you did it a day ago. I am sorry you are feeling sooo very pregnant. If I were there I would have serious sympathy for the waddle. It's going fast so soon you won't be waddling.