Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nemo

Ok, I know I'm working a little backwards here (starting with Halloween and working my way back)... but I want to show you guys lots of cute 'harvest time' pictures and Mallory as Nemo is just about the cutest thing EVER so I have to start there. I actually found this costume at Salvation Army (the one on Lytton Springs Rd) back in July or August, but it was in perfect shape and only 0.25. Yup, you got it, an entire quarter! So it's been sitting in our garage since, dreaming of the day when the cutest little toddler would wear it! Mallory LOVED getting dressed up (which is good, because I LOVE dressing things up...just ask my dead dog Muffin or my younger brothers). On Saturday we took Mallory to a Harvest party at a Church near us, it was loads of fun! Chili, hay rides, bounce house... which she couldn't get enough of! She was in there with the big kids for a little while running and tumbling with the best of them. I swear she is fearless. Then Monday we too her to a Truck Or Treat at a church in Windsor. That was fun too, she just was a little cranky and more shy... plus there was no bounce house (whats up with that?) :)
Just in case you were wondering, Yes that is a 26 pound Nemo trying to eat Krush...Who managed to escape by a sheer luck. Pretty sure he gave up one of his remaining nine lives though.



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Salvation Army, huh? I knew there was something fishy about it.
Dad

Brianna said...

Super cute!!! We love Nemo and now there's another reason to love him even more!

In your blog you mentioned dressing up a dead dog. I'm a little concerned...Perhaps I was reading it too literally?

Love you!

familyof5 said...

We came by, but I think you guys were already gone...sorry we didn't get to see her - or you!

Janie said...

First of all, the should re-do Nemo immediately and cast Mallory as Nemo She put the first Nemo to shame in cuteneess. Second, Are those little piggy tails; so cute. You can put her hair up!!!

Looks like you guys had a great time. I am glad. Who wouldn't with a bounce house.

P.S. SO awesome that you got that great costume for a quarter.

Speciale said...

Adorable!! The first Halloween or two we were married it didn't think much of the holiday because we didn't have any kids (I know, I'm such a party pooper). But now that Eli is getting older we are having such a blast with every season. I don't know why we didn't take advantage of all the fun things to still do even without kids! HELLO!

lowrain said...

Mallory, you are the cutest Nemo ever, and I really love Nemo
Marilyn

Michelle said...

So freakin' cute!!!!