Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Love!

My heart melted this morning, literally melted! I was snuggling little miss Mallory and telling her that I love her, when she looked at me and said "yove u" and snuggled her head into my neck. It was so cute and sweet I just about died!
(I think those are the moments with kids that people talk about holding onto, so that when you feel like strangling them you can quickly bring those memories forward in your mind.)

4 comments:

lowrain said...

Oh that is endearing. She is just a darlin. I hope you enjoy every minute of this oh so special time of year. I think of you often and send my love
Marilyn B

Janie said...

Soooooo sweet! Those are totally the moments that keep the hands from the neck :). I hope you have many more of them.

Katie said...

Too precious!

Michelle said...

Aaaahhh! I can't wait for that!