Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

FINALLY!

FINALLY someone ask me if I'm pregnant! I have been waiting! I have been wearing cute tight maternity-ish tops, and my white dr. jacket no longer buttons so my belly is sticking out for all the world to see.... but still no one has asked. I get it though... it's always that fine line of 'did that girl just eat a big lunch?' or 'is she about to have a baby?' Well, FINALLY someone had the gumption to ask! It made me happy to know that I actually now 'look' pregnant, because I sure do feel like it! The cute part was how this person asked...
It was a client who brought in his sons sick Chinese Water Dragon (a way cool fancy lizard). After a little while he said, "I am a man.... but I have four kids... but I AM a man... uhm, are you having your own little one?" I was beaming! Not only had someone FINALLY asked, but it was in such a cute way... like he had to keep prefacing it with the fact that he may say something stupid because 'he's a man'. It cracked me up and made my day!

3 comments:

Janie said...

Yay! I remember the feeling of feeling like I looked pregnant but no one asked and it bothered me that they were thinking I was just gaining weight. I always felt they should know that it was way out of the norm for me to be sporting a little belly. So I am happy for you.

Speciale said...

That really is the greatest!! I remember the first person to ask me was when I was getting a pedicure, I was beaming after!! Love the way the guy asked you, it's always dangerous to ask a woman but when she really is prego there's no better question!

Katie said...

What a great feeling. I totally remember wanting someone to be brave enough to ask and beaming when they did.

Love your little Nemo in the post below! She is such a cutie pie!