Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Just Relax

I have a lot on my plate right now... and apparently B.B is reaping the repercussions of it. Last night I started having some pretty good little contractions. I drank some water and kept my feet up and they eventually stopped. But its sort of frightening. I know that Braxton Hicks contractions are 'normal' right about this stage, but I also know that stress can bring on early labor.... so I'm trying to be good about sitting when I can and drinking more water and trying not to get too stressed out. Did you guys know that veterinarians have the highest rate of preterm labor (followed by lawyers). So my 'new' way of thinking/acting will hopefully prevent me from having to go on bed rest or from pushing this little B.B out too early!

3 comments:

Speciale said...

Time for a trip to the spa!! :)

Janie said...

Jessica Rose! I hope you are doing lots of relaxing breathing and yoga techniques in between stressful work stuff. No early babies. I am so sorry you are already feeling the effects of a busy life. You are in such good health and shape I never expect you to have problems. I guess even wonder woman has to be careful sometimes too. Love you. Be nice to yourself.

Brianna said...

Although it's not in your nature, do try to chill-ax a bit. Has your vet brought on anyone else to help out yet? Missing you!