Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

20 Week Ultra Sound

Today Matthew, Mallory and I had the 20 week ultrasound appointment. It went great (in terms of how our little one looks), not so great with the u/s tech. She was... 'special' (to put it nicely). But that said we did get some great shots of B.B. The little one was being good and NOT showing any genital anatomy to anyone, so even at the end of the visit the tech didn't know.... so it'll be a surprise for everyone! Here are a few of the images (baby face down profile, baby face up with hand to mouth, the 'skeleton-looking' head shot, and perfect long legs and part of its foot). Then, as promised here's the 20 week belly shot. I swear I am way bigger then it looks in that picture (though we did take it today)... maybe I just feel bigger. Huge in fact... but in a good 'I'm growing a baby inside me sort of way'. :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Speciale said...

GIGANTIC. Just kidding, I think you just feel big, because you don't look it! You look so cute and so good!! What fun pix of the BB!

Janie said...

Those pictures are amazing!!!! The babies legs look beautiful and HUGE in the picture. I'm sorry the tech was so dumb. You are definitely just feeling big. I can't believe how tiny you are. Beautiful lady!! Love you.