Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm Going To Be a Aunt!

I don't remember if this is widespread public knowledge... but it is now! :) My oldest brother and his wife are expecting their first baby!!!!!!! Lindsay is due March 1st (yeah, 2 days before me) and they are having a perfect little boy! They are both so excited and so are we! I am going to have a nephew! Heck, I am going to be an aunt! I'm supper pumped. Since Jeff and Lindsay live in Oregon we sadly don't get to see them nearly enough, but Lindsay just happened to be in town this past weekend so we got to get together and rub baby-pumps! The hard part is realizing that when they have their sweet little man I wont be able to go and meet him for a little while (since I'll either have just had BB or be WAY preggers). We'll have to plan a trip for the summer time (while both Mallory and BB still fly free). :) Next time I get to see Jeff and Lindsay will be in January, so each of us will be like 8 months along! Oy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

What you have there is two beautifull women!!
Dad

Janie said...

That is super exciting. I can't believe you guys are so close in due dates! Your little babies will have so much fun together. Are you a little hopeful that you guys are due the same time and she is having a boy? It gets me excited. Although I am wishing more girls on you ;)

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the picture of the both of you! I am so excited to see the "Reitz/Klein" family grow. Jes, I really enjoyed meeting Mallory----what a beautiful girl she is!!!! It was fun to see you and Matthew as parents----you're doing an amazing job and I'm proud of both of you. My love to all of you on the West Coast!!!!!! Aunt Dottie

M. Maudlin said...

YAY ANOTHER COUSIN! Oooo I'm so excited. I didn't know they were preggers too!!!!! Congratulations on becoming an Aunt Jessie and congratulations to Jeff and Linds on their first!

Brianna said...

Such wonderful news! These cousins will be sooo cute at all the holidays together. I can't wait! You two are gorgeous!