Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Too Fast



A week and a half ago (on March 18th) Wesley rolled over! I know what you are thinking… that he was only 4 ½ weeks old, that I am crazy, that I am making it up… but it’s true! The first time he rolled over was actually two days before that, but I had just chalked it up to it being a fluke
accident (he was on his tummy and was a little fussy and I figured sheer momentum must have caused it). But then the next day he rolled onto his side (while not being fussy) and then on the 18th he was on his belly for some tummy time and he lifted his head, arched his back, rotated his arm and rolled over like he’d been doing it his entire life. Matthew was even there to see it all (which means I’m not crazy)! Granted he hasn’t done it since… but maybe he’ll be like Mallory and just do something once (or twice) to prove he can and then not do it again for a while. Looks like we may have another little over achiever on our hands. I’m not totally sure I’m happy about that… He’s already getting so big, I do not want to rush into him growing up even faster or being mobile
just yet.

3 comments:

Janie said...

Oh, he looks so much older already in that picture. He is adorable and I can't believe he is making a run at moving already. Slow down little man.

Katie said...

What a sweet baby! That is early!!! Wow! How fun!

Brianna said...

What a cutie! Oh my goodness!!!