Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Buck-a-Roo

Mallory has been cracking me up... when Wesley crys(which thankfully isn't too offten), she runs up to him and says "No cry Buck-a-roo, no cry" it's so cute. She's such a good big sister.

I know that I have been bad about blogging about Mallory, Wesley and all of our lifes goings-ons, I have LOADS to catch you all up on... this week I want to be better about blogging... so stay tuned. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute vidio! Thank you so much for blogging---I know it's time consumming,but it sure helps out-of-staters like me keep up with your family. My love to all, Aunt Dottie

Brianna said...

That is the best video I've seen, ever. Do you guys call him Buck a roo? Did she just come up with that on her own?

Speciale said...

Oh. my. word. That was insanely cute!! Even Joe was grinning with giddiness.

Janie said...

That was so CUTE! She is a great sister and so funny.