Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

1 Month!



Yesterday Wesley Robert Klein turned ONE month old! (I can’t even begin to tell you how fast this month went) and its nuts to think that he is 1/12 of the way to being a year old. Man, time flies. I copied this picture idea from Michelle (cute idea, huh? Thanks Michelle).
Wesley is such a good little man. Very happy and mellow. He loves to snuggle, but is almost just as happy in his swing or on his tummy for a little tummy time. His sleeping pattern is getting better too; it’s like 3 ½ to 4 hours at a time for the past 3 nights. He is getting over his first cold (apparently he’s a great sharer, because now we are all now passing around the little cold-bug). He’s working through it like a champ though. Today he smiled at me for the first time! It wasn’t a gas smile or a sleeping/dreaming smile either. It was a eyes open looking right at me smile… and it happened THREE times! It melted me heart. I think I actually squealed, I was so excited! I am so in love with this little man, and feel blessed to be his mom.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a handsome little guy! I love that picture idea!
Oh the joy a smile from our children can bring. What a fun and adventuous time in your life!

Janie said...

Such a cute idea! He is the cutest little one month old! xoxoxox (that's for Wesley). I love how in love you are with him and I love when they smile at their mommies.

Michelle said...

SOOOO CUTE!! I love that he's holding the 1!! Why didn't I think of that . . . before anything I put in Xavier's hand goes in his mouth! I love reading how in love you are with him too . . . I know everyone says your love just keeps growing with each child, but it's hard for me to imagine being more in love with anything than I am w/ my little man. Glad to see it happens again and again!!