Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Should I Worry????


'Ahhhh how sweet', is what you are thinking, right? Mallory looks so happy...sweet...loving... like she would never let anything happen to her Tickle-Me-Elmo... right?
WRONG!

This is the scene that I walked into. Mallory had Elmo on her work bench and was putting him through the ringer! Drilling his body and trying to saw off his arm! I didn't know if I should laugh or be very frightened... (so I took pictures instead). But really, I don't want her to end up like 'Sid'... you remember that crazy neighbor kid from Toy Story (the one that dissembled the toys and created monster-like toys).
So Far Elmo is still intact, so I'm hoping that we are in the clear. :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

The thought of her cutting up Elmo really tickles me!
Dad

Michelle said...

I love your photos here . . . great visual aides . . . too funny! Not that I know anything, but I'm sure that's a pretty normal thing to do. She's just experimenting. Maybe she thought she was operating like mommy?

Janie said...

I am sure she is just fine... Did I mention we won't be visiting any time in the next 16 years or so? ;)

I think she just wants to be a surgeon like her mommy and understand anatomy!

That is pretty hilarious and I love the pictures to go along with the story.

Brianna said...

I agree with the ladies here. Since you don't have a mock operating room in your house, she had to improvise. She's very advanced. Very un-Sid-like.

Speciale said...

Ditto Brianna-very advance :) No worries for sure!