Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bing, Bling

For the past 2 years I haven’t been wearing my original engagement ring (sad). The reason being, was that the center diamond fell out once (luckily my dad found it in the carpet… thanks dad!) and came loose 3 other times! I finally got fed up and just stopped wearing it. Now for the past 2 years I have been mistaken countless times for Matthews girlfriend (since I didn’t have a ring on my finger). That was really annoying… especially when I was WAAAAAAAY Prego and felt like people were thinking, ‘hussy.’ Last birthday Matthew told me that he had saved some money so that we could get me a newly designed ring!!!! Woohoo! Then thanks to Lindsay, we found my PERFECT ring!!!! So the original went with Lindsay to Oregon and she set to work, getting the diamonds swapped, gold melted, and the ring made. After a long but well worth it wait, the ring arrived yesterday! I love it! It’s perfect! It’s just what I wanted! Thank you to all that were involved!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Speciale said...

That is just beautiful!! I love it! Good pick :)

Janie said...

It is GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations on marriage, again! I hope it stays put this time.

M. Maudlin said...

It is absolutely beautiful! My mom could relate with you in the joys and sorrows of losing the original but gaining a new ring. She dropped hers down a storm drain in the middle of a parking lot once when I was little so Dad had to get her a new one too.

Katie said...

Beautiful ring! Very classy!
That was luck your dad found your diamond. Phew!
Congrats!

Brianna said...

Love it!!!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person! What a wonderful hubby you have! :-)