Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

16 Weeks

4 Months in! This pregnancy is going really quickly, I’m loving it! I have been feeling great (aside from sleepy)… so great that I’m starting to question my ‘sureness’ that there is a little boy growing inside me. Time will tell.
So this week, week 16, our little one is a little over 4.5 inches long… about the size of a 1 oz spray can of Battery Corrosion Preventative Spray. It is starting to develop fat under its skin and it is hearing external voices very clearly. It now has set sleep/dream/awake cycles. Its little toenails are growing and its heart is pumping around 25 quarts of blood a day!

Now on popular demand, here is a belly shot! It’s defiantly starting to pooch out (and even more so after a meal)! Grow baby grow!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janie said...

That little, itty, bitty, tummy is adorable!!! You look fantastic! I'm glad you are feeling so good.

Michelle said...

I second what Janie said! You need to come over again soon so I can talk to your little BB "boy"!! :-)