Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

BB's a Baby!

Matthew and I literally just got back from our first Kaiser baby doctor appointment! It went great! Our little BB no longer looks like a gummy-bear, it actually looks like a human baby. It was all wiggly and perfect. During the ultrasound it started sucking its thumb! We could see all the other fingers curled by its mouth and its little tongue going a mile-a-minute! Too cute!!!! Everything looks perfect (as of now). Just like with Mallory we aren't doing any of the testing... figuring that we are going to be supper excited with whatever God gives us. There is still a HUGE discrepancy in the size/my due date... According to its head (which is the measurement they go with after 12 weeks) I would be 14 weeks 2 days (due on Feb 29th... Leap year day), but according to it's length I would be due March 8th. So at this stage it either has a big head or a short body. So the Dr. is still going with March 3rd. :)

4 comments:

Janie said...

Big brain!!!! Those kids of your just can't help packin on the smarts!! Did you get a picture? And are you sharing? This is so exciting!!!!! :)

Speciale said...

Fun!! I agree, he/she must be very smart! I'm sending boy vibes your way

Brianna said...

When I read your post, I thought it said BB's a Boy! Maybe that will come true ;)

Michelle said...

I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!! I'm hoping Brie is correct, and it's a boy! Yay!