Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Rock n' Rollin'

In the hour or so between when MAtthew and I got off work and when Matthew had to go to rugby practice (and I got to go get fed AGAIN at Liz's house... THANK YOU LIZ) we thought that we should FINALLY put together a beautiful Rocking Chair that Mom and Dad had given me for a Birthday gift (yes, for 2 months it's been in a box). The story with it was that mom had been asking me about what furniture I thought that I would want/need in the Babys room. She kept mentoning a Rocker and I kept saying that I didn't think we could afford one, so no, no rocker for the babys room (unles I found it used somewhere). Any way when my b-day came there was this little box from mom and dad and insdie was a real Rock with ".....R" writen on it with a sharpie... They got me a rockeR. Get it?! Cute, huh? So we had fun putting it together last night. It is SO nice, I really love it! Thank you guys for WONDERFUL gift! I love it. I'm sure there will be MANY sleepless night spent in that rocker.

2 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Yeah! It looks great, and you look great in it! Crush makes a good substitue to hold in you lap until July! G'mama

liz said...

Very nice rocker!!! That thing will become your best friend!!! and it was a blast having you over!!!