Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Girl Time

It's always nice when us ladies can get together and do something really girly (not that I wouldn't pay to see Matthew sitting in one of these chairs getting all dolled up). But sometimes it's just nice to take an hour or 2 and enjoy the girls. Sunday after lunch Brie, Michelle (Shira) and I all got our nails and toes done. Sadly my darn nail polish is already chipping. Dang having to wash my hands all the time! :) Thanks for the fun afternoon ladies. Baker, see what you're missing out on... ??? There was even an extra chair for you!

2 comments:

Janie said...

So mean to tease like that!! I am sad I cannot have fun little girly days with you :( Looks very fun. Unfortunately you are covering your belly with your bag! :( Stop that.

I LOVE your new background.

Michelle said...

That was definitely a nice afternoon!