Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010


15 weeks down, only 25 to go! Wow, I'm almost 1/2 way through. Time really flies. So this week I forgot to take the picture of out little Gremlin on Sunday and Matthew thought that it was funny that I would forget about our baby. Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come! Any way, Here is this weeks fruit... Drum-roll please.... A Naval Orange! Ooooooo Ahhhhhhhh! It's really growing now. So the milestones that the little one is making now are; It is about 4 inches long and weighs about 70-75 grams (that's about 70-75 paper clips OR the weight of a normal apple... which totally accounts for the 8 pounds that I have gained, right?). It's legs are now longer then it's arm (though it might be doubtful if you have ever noticed the freakishly long arms that both Matthew and I have). It's body is now longer then the length of its head (as Matthew so sweetly put it: "It's no longer a Bobble-head"), All of it's joints are now working and it should be able to move them all!!! I now have 30% more blood going through my body (which means my heart is getting buff)! My belly is starting to stick out a little more each day (any yes, I'll put some pictures up next week...at the 16 week mark). Maybe I will actually look preggers by the time we go to Hawaii!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Honestly Jess...I love reading you blog!!! It is so much fun, as well as educational, to learn size, weight, and development of your baby!!!
I will be anxiously awaiting your posts with the pictures of you pregnant! You are so adorable naturally I can only imagine how stinkin cute you are pregnant!!!

Janie said...

Dhat's a biga baby (Italian accent). I can't believe you are almost half way done!! No doubt you will be the sexiest preggy on the beach.

liz said...

hooray for Hawaii!!!! I agree with Janie.. you will be super cute on the beach with your little baby bump!!

Natalie said...

I can't believe you are almost 1/1 there. Time flys fast. You know being pregnant makes a woman forgetful. You should tell Matthew that :-)
-Natalie