Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Belly Pictures

Ok, It's that time. The 16 week mark, so as promised here are the Infamous Belly Pictures. I know that some of you are going to be mildly disappointed (since you were hoping for some MEGA PREGGER pics), don't worry, I'm a little disappointed too. I really want that "hi I'm pregnant" look. And yes, I know it'll come soon enough, but I have never been the most patient of ladies. My belly is getting to that point that I feel like it is sticking out now though... especially after a meal. It's like there is no room for food and THEN i really do look pregnant. A few hours after Matthew took the 16 week picture yesterday we had dinner, then he looked at me and said "see, you're showing now!" But I thought that would be cheating to take/swap pictures with as after a meal picture. I have yet to start wearing my maternity clothes (which I bought months ago because I was sooooooooo excited to get to wear them). They are still all folded up in the bags I came home with them in. Sad. When I found out I was pregnant I was sure that I would be showing be now. See there I going trying to plan things that I have no control over again. Where is patients that I have been working on?
So this is the 12 week picture... just a little bump (I swear it's there)




This is the 16 week picture... The bump is growing! I still have not felt the baby move, so at this point I am second guessing any tummy growling/gas/other bodily functions, thinking "was that just the baby?"

4 comments:

Janie said...

HOLY MAMA you are small!! That is a good thing even though I know you want the belly. I was like triple your size at the same point. It's just because you take such great care of yourself! I am highly impressed. It's such a cute little bump. If you want to look like a cute "little" pregnant mama you are well on your way. This will probably help you avoid stretch marks too. Thanks for posting them! You are too cute.

By the way, you can print your comments. They ask you if you want to when you are on the site getting ready to print the book.

Katie said...

You are WAY cute pregnant! Thanks for posting the pics!
Hope you are back to feeling well!

liz said...

love it!!!! You are the cutest mama ever!!!!

Lynn said...

Not quite reading as "pregnant lady" yet (to me, anyway) - but you are fit and adorable as peaches! I expect the next few weeks will make a difference in the way your body reads....
*smooches*
-- Auntie M --