Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Too Cute

I just have to record this for memory sake (which is failing me more and more the bigger I get). Mallory is talking all the time and most of what she says is spot on.... but there are a few of her sayings that are unique and just about the cutest thing(s) ever... some of my favorites are:
Thomas: TaTa
Grandpa: Papop
Pillow: Plo-plo
Yes: Yah (but with a Swedish accent, and at the top of her lungs)
And my favorite....
Lap: Plop (it's so cute, she'll pat her legs, or my legs or Sonny's legs and say 'book plop' meaning that she wants you to sit down so that she can sit on your lap and read her a book). When you then ask her 'do you want to sit on my/Sonny's/daddy's lap and read a book' she'll yell "Yah!" It's all too cute. I know that all too quickly all these words are going to turn into the real words and I am going to be sad. Sigh.

2 comments:

Janie said...

Love it! When people try to correct my children I want to slap them. I love there cute little language blunders!!! Reece still does them a lot but she is growing out of some of them and it makes me sad :( Enjoy that cute little girl while you can.

I can't wait to come sit in your plop! ;)

Brianna said...

That sounded dirty, Janie.

I love the words they make up. My favorite of Jake's was "remembery" instead of memory.

These dang kids are just too cute!!